Industrial floor cleaning requires industrial-strength equipment and specialized detergents. You require the job to be handled efficiently, so you can get back to business. From warehouses to factory floors, we offer the right equipment at the right price. No job is too large. No stain is too tough to tackle.
Commercial surfaces benefiting from industrial floor cleaning
- Warehouses: either empty or scouring traffic areas
- Factories: during re-tooling or when work is not scheduled; grit and grime are a safety issue
- Parking garages need to leave a tidy first impression for customers and visitors Fleet garages: messy, flammable build up of oil and grease removed
- Newly-completed construction final cleanup
- Machine shops: dust and shavings are no match for power vacuuming
Industrial floor cleaning is best done with our tough, specially-designed equipment
You know this is not a job for a lone maintenance man armed with a long-handled brush. Think of street sweepers sucking up trash and dirt, and leaving behind the wet circles from rotating brushes.
That’s an example of our insistence on providing a safe service. And since safety is always a priority, these motorized scrubbers have headlights to alert anyone nearby and to assist in complete removal of waste water.
- Your job will be done with a version of that kind of specialized equipment, sized to navigate a factory floor or move easily around the support poles of a warehouse.
- Our field technicians drive one version that handles power sweeping when the job requires it.
- Then we send in the industrial floor cleaning “artillery”; our man drives a scrubber with specially-designed brushes that scour the surface. These remarkable machines clean a wide swath of surface with each “pass”, speeding the time it takes to complete your job.
- The same efficient machine vacuums the water left behind, leaving you with a clean, dry floor that’s open for business.
- There is another important purpose in removing the dirty water to a tank outdoors. Our service includes disposal of water containing the oil, grease and chemicals removed by industrial floor cleaning.
Ten years of experience; ten times the expertise
- We did our first power washing job ten years ago, and are proud to remain in business because we take pains to embrace innovations in industrial floor cleaning that result in upgraded service to you.
- Repeat business is a hallmark. Your satisfaction the first time gives us a shot at the next time. Long-term cleaning relationships enable you to plan and anticipate how the job gets done, set budgets and timelines, and allow you to rest assured it will be done right, the first time.
Wash then paint
A special service you can schedule is cleaning as preparation for floor painting. Industrial and commercial painting are part of the portfolio of quality services offered to you at affordable prices.
We are fully insured; you and your business are protected against injury, claims or damage.
Q: Are the detergents safe to be around?
A: Your job will benefit from industrial-strength products from an environmentally-conscious manufacturer. The solutions are specially formulated to do the job while remaining safe. We take care to keep solutions off of nearby surfaces. And it bears repeating, we take the waste water with us.
Your job will benefit from industrial-strength products from an environmentally-conscious manufacturer. The solutions are specially formulated to do the job while remaining safe. We take care to keep solutions off of nearby surfaces. And it bears repeating, we take the waste water with us.
Your source for industrial floor cleaning from THE power washing experts in New Jersey and New York. We love the challenge of large jobs!
• • •
Get free estimates for industrial floor cleaning.
or toll free:
Or, request a quote online right now:
Request A Quote
AAA Mobile Wash Inc, has 22 years of graffiti removal experience by eliminating any traces from brick, concrete, masonry or… Read more »
Building maintenance is a professional service we proudly offer in New Jersey and New York. Dependability (including corrective maintenance), professional… Read more »