|Parking lot striping – and pavement markings – done well, tell your customers where to park, point out where pedestrians will walk, and ensure easy traffic flow. Since power washing of parking lots and garages has been our business for a decade, we know parking! Expect perfection when you need to designate where to enter and exit, how to navigate the space, and of course, where to park. Trust that stripes, pavement markings (for crosswalks, reserved spots or directional arrows), as well as disabled designations are done perfectly, the first time.
Ten great uses for professional striping and pavement marking
- For-profit parking systems
- Restaurants – including drive-through lanes
- Dry cleaners with drop off service for cars drivers
- Retail stores use parking lot striping for customer convenience
- Industry and commercial properties require delivery and loading designations
- Hospitals and medical facilities, including emergency directions
- “Big box” retail stores with huge areas that need striping and helpful parking flow markings
- Outdoor sport venues – including tennis courts, swimming pools and playgrounds utilize striping
- Schools control pick-up and drop-off flow of traffic with pavement signage
Increasingly, “the home office” requires specific stencils and specific colors for parking lot striping
- An example would be a franchisee of the number one fast food firm. The words, “Thank you” are required at the exit from the drive-up lane.
- In addition, companies view pavement as a place to reinforce their brand. Specific stenciling and chosen colors are utilized to get the logo correct and keep the marketing image consistent.
- You have access to $100,000 dollars worth of stencils our firm maintains to serve you. If we haven’t got it, we’ll make it.
Parking lot striping gets the most out of the space available
This is an issue whether parking generates direct income for you, or the number of employees and guests surges at certain times. You want us to configure the layout to accommodate the most vehicles possible. In addition, we can provide numbering or lettering of parking to facilitate assigned spaces. You may want more specific designations, including visitor spots, employees-of-the-month, or management parking.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It became law at about the same time we began our service, so providing parking lot striping and pavement marking knowledge of ADA property requirements is second nature. Regardless of company size, all businesses must now have the proper amount of handicapped-accessible parking stalls, and required van parking spaces. It’s a minimum number per 1000 spaces. The color blue must be used, and not utilized anywhere else.
Your parking lot is the first thing customers, clients and visitors see. In business, first impressions are everything. Neat, specialized parking lot striping and pavement marking set a tone for your company; you are organized, professional and stable. You’re someone to do business with!
Do business with an established parking services company, not a guy operating out of the back of his station wagon.
The truth is, basic painting machines will fit into a car trunk. So you’ll hear from “one-man band” operations. We’re all for a guy making a buck, but too often we hear of substandard results with no recourse for mistakes.
We are fully insured; you and your business are protected against injury claims or damage.
You’ve come to the right place to get parking lot striping and pavement marking in New Jersey or New York.
• • •
We proudly provide parking lot striping and pavement marking in the New Jersey and New York metro area.
Or, request a quote online right now:
Request A Quote