|Building maintenance is a professional service we proudly offer in New Jersey and New York. Dependability (including corrective maintenance), professional workers and versatile expertise set our service apart from the rest. From high cleaning to parking maintenance, look no further.
What should you expect from building maintenance?
- Continuous protective care of contents and your interior and exterior
- Planned, deep cleaning – including high cleaning
- Corrective maintenance
Why a building maintenance plan is in your best interest
You benefit from developing a maintenance plan to protect the value of your commercial asset. The results can be continually monitored, modified and improved. The standards of your business are maintained for customers, visitors and employees.
Regular care saves long term money. If a building is neglected, avoidable damage occurs, which is expensive to repair. Neglect can cause safety and fire hazards requiring costly liability.
High cleaning is part of building maintenance
Lighting: You could also consider this “deep cleaning”, except it is directed upward not down. For instance, light fixtures accumulate dust, dead insects and cobwebs. All the carpet vacuuming and desk dusting in the world cannot erase the bad image dirty light fixtures – especially in the drop ceilings so common in office areas.
Air duct cleaning insures you have superior, safe “indoor air quality”. Environmental experts say indoor air is one of the top five environmental dangers. Pollen, dust, mold spores, fungi spores, tobacco smoke and dust mites contaminate indoor air. Indoor air quality can open businesses to workman’s compensation claims and other employee issues.
Air duct cleaning eliminates dangers and irritants in your ductwork.
- Toxic fumes are a particular building ductwork problem Chemicals leach out of modern building materials. Furniture, drapes and carpet also give off “gas” long after that new smell fades. Government environmental experts find indoor air is actually five times more polluted than outside air.
- Viruses and bacteria affect productivity Ductwork harbors viruses and bacteria employees, customers and guests bring from home. Air-borne illness spreads with hot or cold air from your HVAC system. Staff gets sick. Productivity suffers.
Building maintenance preserves the exterior as well
- We have been power washing experts for a decade. Building exteriors, windows and gutters clean exceptionally well with pressure washing.
- Sidewalks and parking areas also need regular cleaning to maintain the image of your building.
- When it’s time to re-stripe or paint pavement markings (such as disabled parking requirements), its part of the expertise offered to you.
- Commercial painting is an affordable investment to refresh your image. Your clients and customers form a first impression as they walk up to your door. If you are repainting, your need minimized disruption with maximized attention to cost containment.
Additional building maintenance advantages
Power sweeping of parking areas and sidewalks eliminates trash that collects so quickly. Using motorized machinery, it’s a cost-effective part of your maintenance plan.
Snow removal: In New Jersey retail and business clients can contract for plowing as soon as possible to maintain business as usual – in spite of the elements.
You’ve come to the right place for building maintenance anywhere in New Jersey or New York.
Get free estimates for building maintenance, power washing or painting.
Or, request a quote online right now:
Request A Quote