|Commercial painting is an affordable investment in preparing or refreshing the good image of your business. Your clients and customers form a first impression as they walk up to your door. If you are repainting, your need minimized disruption with maximized attention to cost containment. When you hire a painting contractor with our experience for new construction, you need timelines and budgets met.
Exterior and interior new construction painting and existing space re-painting.
- Hotels or Motels
- Corporate Offices
- Retail Space
- Reception and lobbies
Hotel or Motel commercial painting
Hotel and motel refurbishing should happen every ten years, according to a major Hospitality Industry consulting group; repainting is advisable at least once during that time. Upgrades increase repeat business and recommendations that create new customers.
- Least interruption to your business: The key to painting while protecting profitability comes to down scheduling. We partner with you to plan the work so you continue to generate income from as many rooms as possible. In addition, you want smell and equipment kept away from your guests. You wouldn’t dream of asking them to sacrifice service, comfort or amenities. You promise it and we will ensure it.
- Maximum profitability: Another excellent choice is to schedule the project during your off-season. When occupancy is normally lower, fewer guests will be aware of painting and you’ll see less impact on profits. Plus, our work will proceed more quickly. Efficiency is a hallmark of our commercial painting.
- New construction: efficiency drives the project. You have a timeline for opening and earning money. Often it’s a hard deadline because you’ve booked guests. We’ll meet it. Expect it. With no sacrifice of a tidy results with attention to detail.
Corporate offices, reception areas and lobby commercial painting
- Avoiding smell and disruption for clients and employees: You can be assured the job will utilize best-quality paints designed to reduce odor. You may wish to schedule the work on public areas such as lobbies and reception during your off hours. Scheduling remains the key to re-painting individual offices, so occupants know when to take temporary quarters. For open areas, it can surprise everyone how quickly the job can be accomplished with efficient, experienced work.
- New construction: Detail is a primary consideration. Your investment in new offices will be enhanced by precise commercial painting. As painting can be a final touch, carpet and glass will be protected.
- New construction: there is so much happening simultaneously as you prepare your restaurant to open. Expect your painting crew to cooperate, consult and work in partnership with you.
- Re-painting requires care for meeting timelines, protection of furnishings, and scheduling. Commercial painting can be accomplished in your “off hours”; for instance, mornings. If it must be completed in phases, expect complete clean up each day before you open for business.
- This is where our motto of “big or small we paint it all” comes into play. From a single space in a strip mall, to a big box outlet, expect scheduling and efficiency to complete the job without disruption to your customers. Attention must be paid to protecting inventory.
- Re-painting usually occurs while you remain open for business. The friendliness and cooperative attitude of your painting crew will go a long way toward making the best of this for you and your customers.
Commercial painting that minimizes disruption and maximizes the image of your business.
• • •
We provide expert commercial painting in the New Jersey and New York metro area.
Commercial painting at reasonable prices.
Or, request a quote online right now:
Request A Quote